Nov. 26, 2019
- Memphis (10-1 overall) — The Tigers have an inside track to the Cotton Bowl and have looked like the top AAC team all season.
- Boise State (10-1 overall) — The Broncos beat the snot outta Utah State last weekend to secure a spot in the MW title game against Hawaii.
- Cincinnati (10-1 overall) — The Bearcats may be the best G5 team, but their last few games have been mediocre. Saturday’s game vs. Memphis will be huge!
- Navy (8-2 overall) — The Midshipmen earned a nice win over SMU this week to push them back into the top 5.
- Appalachian State (10- overall) — It’s been a great season by Coach Drink, but is it enough to get to a NY6 game? Likely not.
- Hawaii (8-4 overall) — Sure, SMU may be slightly better, but we’re rewarding the Rainbow 🌈 Warriors here for making their first appearance in the Mountain West title game.
- Air Force (9-2 overall) The Falcons are having a great season, and could end the year with 11 wins.
- SMU (9-2) — A tough loss last week bounces the Mustangs out of the NY6 discussion.
- Louisiana (9-2) — The Ragin’ Cajuns have put together a nice season and not for two, 10-point losses (App State and Miss. State), we could be talking about a NY6 bid.
- UCF (8-3 overall) — It may not be an undefeated season, but the Knights are still able to complete a 10-win season. Up next, USF and then a bowl game.
- Florida Atlantic (8-3) — There has to be some respsentation for C-USA, right? Well here you go😄!
Others considered: UAB, Wyoming, Temple, San Diego State