Aug. 26, 2018
- UCF (0-0) — They are the reigning national champs (not really) so it’s hard to bump them just yet.
- Boise State (0-0) — Loaded with talent, Boise should be really good this season.
- FAU (0-0) — Lane Kiffin is a great follow on Twitter, we’ll see if this team is overrated.
- Houston (0-0) — Great defense led by Heisman Trophy candidate Ed Oliver. Maybe too high on the Cougars?
- Memphis (0-0) — The American has many good teams, but are the Tigers one of them?
- Troy (0-0) — A week 1 showdown with Boise will be huge, especially if the Trojans win.
- Arkansas State (0-0) — Is this the year they break through?
- Fresno State (0-0) — Coming off an amazing 2017 season, the Bulldogs should be poised for another 10-win season?
- Appalachian State (0-0) — Nine wins a year ago, could we see 10?
- San Diego State (0-0) — Never sleep on the Aztecs so long as Rocky Long is the head coach.
Others considered: South Florida, Army, Northern Illinois.